The Airline Dispatchers Federation Privacy Notice
What Personal Information About Visitors Does The Airline Dispatchers Federation Gather?
The information we learn from visitors helps us personalize and continually improve your visit at The Airline Dispatchers Federation. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Scroll to the bottom of this web site to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses The Airline Dispatchers Federation. A number of utilities have been designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at The Airline Dispatchers Federation if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from The Airline Dispatchers Federation if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our visitor list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our visitors.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as purchasing and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of The Airline Dispatchers Federation's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does The Airline Dispatchers Federation Share the Information It Receives?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some of The Airline Dispatchers Federation features.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please advise us.
- You can search the internet to explore products that offer anonymous browsing. In addition, the Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
The Airline Dispatchers Federation does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use The Airline Dispatchers Federation only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with us. For example, you provide information when you search for a string or make an order. As a result, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us and other personal descriptions including Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; history, and phone number used to contact our website.